The ievo Ultimate Biometric / Fingerprint Reader (External).
Through our installation experience there is no better fingerprint reader available. ievo have designed the Ultimate reader after spending years at the forefront of bimotetric technological development.
Using multispectral imaging combined with a superior award winning algorithm, the ievo ultimate provides a system that will work in the harshest of environments and the most difficult applications.
Reading the finger print from below the skin, the ievo reader is able to read through latex gloves (ideal for clean room environments) and can even cope with wet and dirt.
- The Ievo reader is IP65 rated
- The external Ievo readers have a built in thermostat enabling it to work in coldenvironments up to -20C
- The Ievo reader uses Multi Spectrum Imaging (MSI) which is far superior to other reading technologies. It will read a ?ngerprint even if it is dry, wet, hot or cold and will read through dirt, hand cream and even some latex gloves!
- The Ievo reader’s software seamlessly integrates into Paxton NET2 and ACT Pro software giving the end user total control and no addition registration steps other than to register the fingerngerprint
- The Ievo reader can be flush or surface mounted
- The Ievo reader is fully networkable
- The Ievo reader is vandal resistant
- ievo Facts
- Identification < 1 second
- Multispectral imaging sensors
- Thermostat heated sensor for external use
- Spoof detection
- Vandal resistant
- User Friendly
- Long life piezo button
- LED accepted/denied indication built into button
- Audio beep indication
- Unobtrusive design
- 1:N matching up to 8000 users
- Wiegand output
- Integrates into existing card, fob & proximity systems
- Easy to install “plug and play systems”
- Small PCB design
- PAC output for seamless integration
- Easy to use interface software
- SDK for integrators and software developers
For more information or to discuss the installation of an ievo finger print reader at your premises, call one of our experts on 0151 495 5740.
Enquire about this product View specification sheet