- Ideal for sports clubs, tennis courts, gyms, shared sports areas and remotely managed residential properties.
- Program pin codes for regular users (up to 100)
- Program up to 100 Bluetooth phone users
- Program up to 150 smart card users.
- Audit trails can be viewed by system managers from a Bluetooth enabled phone or tablet.
- Issue “Net codes” to allow access to users without having to visit site and change the code.
The new smart lock makes access control simple flexible and convenient:
- Multiple entry methods; pin code, proximity card and smart phone.
- System management via Bluetooth using the Connect App. Program locks via your smartphone, generate and send codes for easy access, issue smart cards for alternative entry, track and control with audit trail.
Code. Card. Phone.
The smart lock supports up to 350 users, with 100 client user codes, 100 phone clients and 150 client smart cards as an alternative entry option. By installing the Connect App on a smartphone all aspects of the lock can be managed conveniently, from updating basic settings to creating multiple individual access periods.
Control and monitor entry by issuing Net Codes which are generated and sent to your users by email or text message. The codes can be created with a specific start date and time that automatically expire after a set duration. The ability to offer keyless entry removes the hassle of storing, issuing, and replacing keys. Audit trails allow building managers to keep track of when and where the lock was accessed. The full lock audit trail data can be downloaded and viewed at any time.
The Smart Lock can also be set in code-free mode at fixed times of the day, for example when access is required for cleaning, maintenance or deliveries. This removes the need for a key to manually unlock doors. Up to 10 different code-free periods can be created, that automatically enable when scheduled.
More about Net Codes…
Net Codes are an exciting feature that is available with our smart lock that offers a simple access management solution for Air BnB properties, sports clubs, tennis courts and shared use/ community space projects. See the type of Net Codes that can be issued below:
- Short-term single-use (1 to 12 hours / 1 to 7 days)
- Short-term multi-use (1 to 12 hours/ 1 to 7 days)
- Medium-term codes (1 to 21 days)
- Long-term codes (21+ days)
- Codes that expire on a specific date
More Net Code Features…
- New Net Code block previous Net Code(does what it days on the tin…)
- Personal User Code(allows the user to program their own 4 digit code that will expire at the same time as the originally applied Net Code)
- Block a Net Code(Net Codes can be blocked at the lock using a master code)
- Flexi Net Code(allow a 15 minute grace period either side of the allotted Net Code time)
For more information on the KLS Smart Lock and Net Codes, call the team on 0151 495 5740 or 07817 213 723.
Enquire about this product