What is a Stand Alone Access Control System?
Stand Alone Access Control Systems
Here at Keytrak we offer a range of access control systems including stand alone access systems which are very popular amongst small businesses and properties. This type of system may be used to control access on one or many independent doors in a building. Access is gained by using a numeric code, or PIN with a keypad, or by presenting a proximity or magstripe token, depending on which type of reader is fitted.
These systems are programmed at each door and if tokens need to be barred or codes changed for whatever reason, this action must be completed at every door on the system.
When is a Standalone Access Control System the most suitable choice?
- Generally where there are less than 50 users
- Generally where there are a small number of doors required on the system
- Where no user reporting is required
- Where controlling cost is of paramount importance
Where would you typically see Standalone Access Control Systems being used?
- Small Business Premises
- Sports Clubs
- Storage Units
- Any small-medium size premises requiring access control