Net2 PaxLock is a battery powered Net2 access control unit in a slimline door handle. Net2 PaxLock comes ready to fit a standard Euro profile lock case (sold separately). It communicates with the Net2 server PC using the low power and secure wireless technology of Net2Air. Net2 PaxLock is designed for use with Net2Air Ethernet bridges to give the advantages of a wireless networked access control system. Net2 PaxLock is simple to use and fast to fit because it is not wired into a mains power source; it is ideal for internal doors.
- Wireless, battery powered Net2 access control Simple door handle solution that can be fitted in minutes.
- Events are reported back to the Net2 server in real time
- Full battery management system with low battery alerts and easy-change AA batteries
- Euro profile lock case compatibility
- Mifare and Net2 proximity versions
- Key override option
Operation – Any changes made at the PC are communicated and stored at the Net2 PaxLock. When a user presents their token to the reader, the Net2 PaxLock identifies them and permits or denies access as appropriate.
To see more information on the software used to manage a PaxLock system view our Paxton Net2 page.
For more information or to discuss your requirements in more detail please call our technical team on 0151 495 5740.
Enquire about this product View specification sheet